Dr. John Ghuneim Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. John Ghuneim?

Posted on January 19th, 2016

Love Dr. Ghuneim - he does not push pills either. Love his approach. He cares and that comes through with each subsequent visit.

One of the Best!

Posted on May 21st, 2015

Great doctor, staff, and care!

He is a Primary Care Physician

Posted on January 13th, 2015

With a very complicated medical history, the thought of yet another doctor was overwhelming. But then we met Dr. Ghuneim --Primary care means that he is the doctor that coordinated everything. He interpreted blood tests, scans and explained it all really carefully to us and helped us plan a great ouurse of treatment....

Great doctor

Posted on July 15th, 2013

I was up for surgery on my both elbows due to severe tendon damage. Dr Ghuneim used a few injections with prolozone and the very next day I started to feel a lot better. Now, 2 years later I feel about 99% recovered. Thank God for a good doctor like Dr. Ghuneim

Posted on December 30th, 2011

Excellent doctor- wonderful office staff - he really cares about his patients

My first visit

Posted on June 14th, 2011

Dr Ghuneim is a lively forthwright person.Has agreat sense of humor that made my visit relaxed and comfortable.He is great at thinking out of the box.My journey with heart disease started 5 years ago and up untill 2 mos. ago has been one of the most terrifying & frustrating years. Trying to navigate the traditional medicine practice that persist in treating only my symptoms. Stuck in the false model that cholesterol causes heart disease. with numerous pills & medications.Which I hold the Drug Co. responsible for. Dr. Ghuneim has taught me medicine does not cure heart disease. Exercise,Meditation and good nutrition are what you & your body needs.It is amazing what nutrition alone can accomlpish. In 8 weeks Im a new person. A healthier me, full of life and a desire to live again.Iam now ready to go into the Boxing-ring and fight the fight of my life(to save my life) with Dr Ghuneim in my corner as my coach!

Wonderful caring and professinal doctor

Posted on June 12th, 2011

partner in health

Posted on February 10th, 2011

When Dr. Ghuneim is a partner in your health/wellness--he spends the time to explain in terms you can understand what is going on with your particular health issue.

Amazing Physician

Posted on July 27th, 2009

I highly recommend Dr. John Ghuneim because his practice focuses on life, healing and rejuvenation. He does not approach medicine from a traditional disease and death viewpoint but from a refreshing holistic approach that combines internal medicine with a modern approach that is effective in terms of care (delivers results promised). My health and life have greatly improved under his care and I recommend him to anyone who cares about having a quality life. He gets 6 stars from me!

Posted on April 19th, 2016