A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Giacobbo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Giacobbo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Giacobbo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center Edison
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Washington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giacobbo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Giacobbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John N. Giacobbo practice?
Dr. John Giacobbo practices Pediatrics near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Blackwood Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Giacobbo, Dr. Evan Giacobbo, Dr. Giovanni Giacobbo, Dr. Hank Giacobbo, Dr. Hans Giacobbo, Dr. Ian Giacobbo, Dr. Ivan Giacobbo, Dr. Jack Giacobbo