A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Giacobbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Giacobbo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Giacobbo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Giacobbo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giacobbo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance