A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Giacobbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Giacobbo is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Giacobbo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Giacobbo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Giacobbo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Noel Giacobbo MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John N. Giacobbo practice?
- Dr. John Giacobbo has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Giacobbo practices Pediatrics near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Blackwood Pediatricians.