A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Giacomini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Giacomini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giacomini
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giacomini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Giacomini, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Giacomini graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Giacomini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Giacomini MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Giacomini practice?
- Dr. John Giacomini has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Giacomini practices Cardiovascular Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Cardiologists.