A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Giacomini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Giacomini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Giacomini, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Giacomini graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Giacomini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giacomini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Giacomini practice?
Dr. John Giacomini practices Cardiovascular Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Cardiologists.