A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Giacomini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Giacomini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giacomini
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Giacomini, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Giacomini graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Giacomini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Giacomini MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Giacomini practice?
- Dr. John Giacomini has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Giacomini practices Cardiovascular Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Cardiologists.