Dr. John George Gianopoulos MD is male, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Gynecology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gianopoulos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Critical Care, Fetal Diseases, and Perinatal Care.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianopoulos graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gianopoulos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Hospital Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gianopoulos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Gianopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Gianopoulos practice?
Dr. John Gianopoulos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Gynecology near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose Park, IL and Homer Glen, IL.
See Maywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Gianopoulos, Dr. Evan Gianopoulos, Dr. Giovanni Gianopoulos, Dr. Hank Gianopoulos, Dr. Hans Gianopoulos, Dr. Ian Gianopoulos, Dr. Ivan Gianopoulos, Dr. Jack Gianopoulos