A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gianopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gianopoulos, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Perinatal Care
- Premature Labor
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianopoulos graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Gianopoulos has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Gianopoulos MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Gianopoulos practice?
- Dr. John Gianopoulos has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Gianopoulos practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near River Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Maywood, IL.
See River Forest Obstetricians & Gynecologists.