A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gietzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gietzen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gietzen, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gietzen graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gietzen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Nicholas Gietzen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John N. Gietzen practice?
- Dr. John Gietzen has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Gietzen practices Family Medicine near Yuma, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Yuma Family Physicians.