Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Gilbert
Dr. John Gilbert, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY, with another office in Lexington, KY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and Pain Management. Dr. Gilbert is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital, Appalachian Regional Hospital-Hazard and Berea Hospital Chi. He speaks English.
Dr. John Gilbert has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. John Gilbert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Gregory Mick
Adult Care, Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Lexington, KY 0.91 mi33
Dr. Luis Vascello
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Lexington, KY 0.97 mi28
Dr. Katherine Ballard
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Lexington, KY 1.01 mi17