A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gililland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gililland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gililland
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gililland Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gililland graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Gililland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lawrence Gililland MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John L. Gililland practice?
- Dr. John Gililland has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Gililland practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians and Mesa General Practitioners.