Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Gillen II
Dr. John Gillen II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Belton, MO, with another office in Grandview, MO. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Gillen is affiliated with Heartland Spine and Specialty Hospital, Research Belton Hospital and Research Medical Center. Dr. Gillen has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Gillen II has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. John Gillen II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belton, MO.
Dr. Matthew Kneidel
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Belton, MO 0 mi20
Dr. Michael Mccabe
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Belton, MO 0 mi7
Dr. Valerie Deardorff
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Belton, MO 0 mi15