Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Gilmore II
Dr. John Gilmore II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Springs, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gilmore is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Manteca, California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus and Desert Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Gilmore II has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Gilmore II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.
Dr. Jose Enejosa
Palm Springs, CA 0 mi23
Dr. John Stansell
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Palm Springs, CA 0.03 mi28
Dr. Sean Aldridge
Palm Springs, CA 0.05 mi35