A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ginder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ginder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginder graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ginder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Ginder DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Ginder practice?
- Dr. John Ginder has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Ginder practices Family Medicine near Lititz, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Lititz Primary Care Doctors.