A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ginger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ginger is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ginger, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginger graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Ginger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Darrell Ginger MD is a male Dermatologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Ginger practice?
- Dr. John Ginger has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Ginger practices Dermatology near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Dermatologists.