A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ginger, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginger graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ginger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White River Medical Center
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ginger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Ginger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Ginger practice?
Dr. John Ginger practices Dermatology near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Bentonville, AR.
See Fayetteville Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Ginger, Dr. Evan Ginger, Dr. Giovanni Ginger, Dr. Hank Ginger, Dr. Hans Ginger, Dr. Ian Ginger, Dr. Ivan Ginger, Dr. Jack Ginger