Dr. John Gipple Is this you?

Neutral

June 10th, 2016

basketball player

Dr. Gipple or as I knew him as just Randy Gipple of Columbus Junction, Iowa. Randy was a brute, very mean and hurtful high school student. He often beat up and picked on weak and under classman. Randy Gipple would be the last person in this world I would go to as my doctor.

November 10th, 2013

crappy doctor

This guy was a bully growing up but only to younger classes, He is a coward and a phony and I would never allow him to perform any medical procedure on my family or myself. Let' just say Randy is a fake.

February 3rd, 2016