A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Giragos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giragos
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Giragos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Giragos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Giragos graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giragos has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Garabed Giragos MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John G. Giragos practice?
- Dr. John Giragos has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Giragos practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Psychiatry near Melrose, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, MA and Somerville, MA.
See Melrose Internists, Melrose Geriatric Doctors, and Melrose Psychiatrists.