A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Giragos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giragos
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giragos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Giragos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Giragos graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giragos has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Garabed Giragos MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John G. Giragos practice?
- Dr. John Giragos has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Giragos practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Psychiatry near Melrose, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, MA and Somerville, MA.
See Melrose Internists, Melrose Geriatric Doctors, and Melrose Psychiatrists.