A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Giragos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Giragos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Giragos graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giragos has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Garabed Giragos MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John G. Giragos practice?
- Dr. John Giragos has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Giragos practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Psychiatry near Melrose, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA.
See Melrose Internists, Melrose Geriatric Doctors, and Melrose Psychiatrists.