Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Giragos Jr
Dr. John Giragos Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Melrose, MA, with other offices in Cambridge, MA and Everett, MA (and 2 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Giragos is affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital, Lawrence Memorial Hospital and Central Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Giragos Jr has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Giragos Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melrose, MA.
Dr. Ankit Rohatgi
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Melrose, MA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Eleanor Lam
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Melrose, MA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Hossam Mahmoud
Melrose, MA 0.01 mi9