Dr. John Girard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Girard?

September 3rd, 2017

A+++ Dr in Boca

I highly recommend Dr Girard

August 22nd, 2017

Bad Doctor

Worst medical marijuana Doctor all he does is take advantage of truly sick people. He only takes cash he sets his own extremely high prices with hidden fees this office is a joke. Do your homework and go elsewhere. He should be ashamed of himself he acts like he is running a pain clinic.

August 8th, 2017

Highly Recommend

Dr. Girard is one of the best doctors I have ever seen, when I see the negative comments I can't believe them and they are probably disgruntled patients who did get their way, grow up!! Dr. Girard's staff is amazing, his front desk girl is the absolute best, she always greets me with a smile and goes out of her way to help me and I am sure all his patients.

July 21st, 2017

Waste of time and money

Very unsatisfied with this doctor

July 21st, 2017

Deserves 0 Stars, horrible doctor

I paid a lot of money (CASH) and got NOTHING in return

July 19th, 2017

Terrible

In my opinion Dr. John Girard is the most unprofessional and uncaring doctor I've ever visited in my life. HE DOES NOT ACCEPT INSURANCE and only accepts CASH. I got the impression from him AND his staff that they were more concerned about money than my health condition. Terrible bedside manner. I will never return there.

May 17th, 2017

excellent doctor for pain management

Dr Girard is one of the best pain doctors I have ever seen, he is very thorough, and has helped me tremendously with my pain needs. I highly recommend Dr Girard. Also his staff is very pleasant and the office is always so clean and smells wonderful

April 12th, 2017

Best Dr in Boca

Dr. Girard is one of the best physicians in the Boca area, I read some of the other reviews defaming his practice because it is a cash only office, if you knew anything about the medical industry you would know that cash, VIP and concierge offices are the new trend. His bedside manner is excellent and the staff there are great. His front desk lady is wonderful, you are always greeted with a smile and she goes above and beyond to help

January 27th, 2017

DO NOT GO SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!

He is the worse doctor i have ever seen, he doesn't care about you at all he just cares about getting your money. (cash only) When i ask him about the price of the visits he became very defensive and ACTUALLY threw me out. I gave him a lot of my money and got nothing in return.

October 28th, 2016

great experience

Had an overall pleasurable experience.

September 11th, 2016

CEO of a local business.

I am great full he diagnosed a growing blood vessel in my abdomen that was missed by my PCP for years. He saved my life. I was there for back pain and walked out with a totally unexpected problem. I owe him my life.

April 28th, 2015

Good doctor/ bad reputation because of the nature of the work

This is the only doctor who acknowledged my specific type of pain and treated it. He often gave me alternatives which I would try in lieu of just writing a script. He would talk with me about the best option and it wasn't always pain medications. I have endometriosis- severly which is a new diagnosis that I think many women are struggling with the pain, but there is no treatment for. There are probably millions of women struggling with the pain but are not treated because no one thinks the pain can be that debilitating. " Just take some ibuprofen" is what I got for years, then after being diagnosed with Acid Reflux and was told to stop all the Ibuprofen because of all the damage it did to my stomach, I was advised maybe a pain doctor. Dr. Girard was the only one who acknowledged and treated my pain. He is a doctor to help those in pain, he goes over all treatment modalities BEFORE just writing a script. Those that become dependant, or abuse their medication that is their decision. It is not any different than a psychiatrist who prescribes medication for anxiety and the patient gets hooked and they become "drug dealers". Dr. Girard spends a good deal of time with each patient to ensure the best treatment for their pain. Everytime I was in the waiting room, it never felt like I was in a "drug" or "prescription mill", it was very professional and the staff are very professional as well. I advise anyone who has real pain and needs someone to understand them and try out different treatments BEFORE just writing a script to Dr. Girard. I have moved up North, but will probably go see him again as the pain is flaring up and becoming too unbearable. If it wasn't for him, I would have spent years in pain. Thank you Dr. Girard and Staff :)