Pediatrician

2000 Glenwood Ave
Ste 109
Joliet, IL 60435
815-630-3902
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  VERY EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

Dr. Giroux is very concerned about my childrens health. He takes time and explains. I would not bring my children to anyone else

|  POOR DOCTOR  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

This so called Doctor is a joke, Hard to make appointments. Leaves other Dr to handle his clients when his is unavailable and the other dr does not accept the same insurance. Nevers seems sure of what he tells you not to concerned. I WOULD NOT TAKE MY DOG HERRE !

|  Not recommended  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

This man will say things in front of your kids after asking him nicely that you feel that it is not a good idea to do so. My child now thinks he has mental problems due to this doctor telling him so. I will never trust this doctor again.

by Mom of 2 on Mar 24th, 2010

I have been taking my kids to Dr. Giroux for 4 years. He is very caring and takes the time to listen. Dr Giroux does not prescribe antibiotics for everything that comes along. He gets the kids in when they are sick. My son had a life threatening illness, and Dr. Giroux found a great out of network doctor that the insurance would cover to treat him. KUDOS Dr. Giroux!

Oct 21st, 2009

By far the best! He cared for my 4 children, my 10 neices and nephews, and now my 2 grandchildren. I would trust no one more with their lives. After all, isn't that really what we are doing when we choose a pediatrician? My daughter tried another doctor closer to home ( she lives in Indiana) until there was something wrong with her 1 month old daughter. She cried all the time. Then it was time to go where you know it will all be ok. Dr. John diagnosed and treated her and within 2 months everything was fine. He knew immediately what was wrong and got her on the right course. Now she is a giggling 9 month old.

|  Great doctor!!!!  |  show details
by Ann Lowery on Mar 7th, 2008

Dr.John is the best doctor my kids ever had.... They love him.Keep up the good work doc.

Feb 18th, 2008

Dr. John was the first doctor that really listened to us, and didn't discount what we had to say! He helped us to overcome our daughter's BM problems, after years of asking for help! We LOVE him!

Jul 5th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Dr. John Giroux: Dr. Giroux is the only pediatrician that I and my children have felt comfortable with. Each and every health care worker polled at Silver Cross Hospital and Christ Hospital has said that Dr. Giroux has the very best reputation as a physic

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
May 1st, 2006 on yahoo.com

Dr. John: I have been taking my children to Dr John since they were born. My Nephew seen Dr. John and he is now 24 and takes his own daughter to see him. He is Wondnerful, comasionate, and you can tell he loves what he does. I have never meet any one like

Read Full Review at yahoo.com