Dr. John Giroux MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 13th, 2016
Castle Connoly is a joke
This doctor being named as one of the Top Doctors by Castle Connoly is a joke! This guy only looks good on paper, but is really a mediocre physician.

October 14th, 2015
Beware about the good reviews, if something is too good to be true, it probably is
This doctor told me to use suppositories everyday on my 2 month old baby.

July 21st, 2015
Best doctor
Dr. Giroux was my son and daughter's doctor since they were born. My children and I loved him. He always knew just what was wrong with them. My daughter went to him when she was 22 because she didn't trust anyone else. I don't know why he left but I do know we will miss him.

July 9th, 2012
VERY EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!
Dr. Giroux is very concerned about my childrens health. He takes time and explains. I would not bring my children to anyone else

February 1st, 2012
POOR DOCTOR
This so called Doctor is a joke, Hard to make appointments. Leaves other Dr to handle his clients when his is unavailable and the other dr does not accept the same insurance. Nevers seems sure of what he tells you not to concerned. I WOULD NOT TAKE MY DOG HERRE !

December 12th, 2011
Not recommended
This man will say things in front of your kids after asking him nicely that you feel that it is not a good idea to do so. My child now thinks he has mental problems due to this doctor telling him so. I will never trust this doctor again.

March 24th, 2010
I have been taking my kids to Dr. Giroux for 4 years. He is very caring and takes the time to listen. Dr Giroux does not prescribe antibiotics for everything that comes along. He gets the kids in when they are sick. My son had a life threatening illness, and Dr. Giroux found a great out of network doctor that the insurance would cover to treat him. KUDOS Dr. Giroux!

October 21st, 2009
By far the best! He cared for my 4 children, my 10 neices and nephews, and now my 2 grandchildren. I would trust no one more with their lives. After all, isn't that really what we are doing when we choose a pediatrician? My daughter tried another doctor closer to home ( she lives in Indiana) until there was something wrong with her 1 month old daughter. She cried all the time. Then it was time to go where you know it will all be ok. Dr. John diagnosed and treated her and within 2 months everything was fine. He knew immediately what was wrong and got her on the right course. Now she is a giggling 9 month old.

March 7th, 2008
Great doctor!!!!
Dr.John is the best doctor my kids ever had.... They love him.Keep up the good work doc.

February 18th, 2008
Dr. John was the first doctor that really listened to us, and didn't discount what we had to say! He helped us to overcome our daughter's BM problems, after years of asking for help! We LOVE him!