Learn more about Dr. John Gittinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gittinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gittinger
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gittinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gittinger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Optic Atrophy
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gittinger graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gittinger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Gittinger MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Gittinger practice?
- Dr. John Gittinger has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gittinger practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.