A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gittinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gittinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gittinger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Optic Atrophy
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gittinger graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gittinger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Gittinger MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Gittinger practice?
- Dr. John Gittinger has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gittinger practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.