A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Given:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Given is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Given, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Given graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Given has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Alliance Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Given MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Given practice?
- Dr. John Given has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Given practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Canton, OH.
See Canton Allergists, Canton Internists, Canton Pulmonologists, and Canton Sleep Medicine Doctors.