A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Given:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Given is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Given
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Given Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Given, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Given graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Given has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Alliance Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Given MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Given practice?
- Dr. John Given has 1 office location.
Dr. John Given practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Canton, OH.
See Canton Allergists, Canton Internists, Canton Pulmonologists, and Canton Sleep Medicine Doctors.