Dr. John Given Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Given?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. John Given?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017

Excellent doctor

I have been doctoring with Dr Given for nearly 20 years for seasonal allergies (my children also) and I have been that one in a million patient that sends a doc scrambling for the right way to treat my allergies. I was the rare one who had coronary spasms with allergy shots (my son did not), so another approach was divised for me. Then nearly 8 years ago, I developed an allergy to dog particulates; something in every dog's skin, saliva, urine, and feces which remains in the environment where dogs live and permeates that environment so it travels on the persons interacting/living with it. This has been a hurdle that we are crossing with Dr Given, successfully at that! He has been kind and compassionate working with us and all the changes we have had to make to accommodate my allergy; familial, social, etc. His staff are also superb! Kind and compassionate as he is; I guess that is part of what inspires him to hire them. I could go on and on with many experiences we have had for us: my son, husband, and myself but I will keep this brief. I highly recommend Dr Given for allergy and breathing difficulties. As to his follow up, after an extremely difficult respiratory problem and lengthy office care to prevent hospitalization (as it would have greatened my risk), HE PHONED ME at home the following day to check on my condition!!! Enough said!

January 13th, 2016

Superlative dr

January 30th, 2015

Excellent Dr. for your allergy needs

September 14th, 2014

Best doctor ever!! My life changed dramatically after I met this man and I probably wouldnt be alive if it wasnt for him. Been going to him since I was little and will continue going to him for as long as he stays in practice. 4 stars!!!!!!!

September 18th, 2012

My opinion of Dr Givens

I have a 7 yr old son that has extreme allergies and excema. I have taken him every where, but to my dismay his skin became so bad that it was literally falling off. My oldest daughter attends Kent University and over heard two women talking about Dr Givens. She was able to give me his phone number and I called right away. The staff was so understanding and got him in immediately. I wasn't sure what to expect from the appt. But once there I knew immediately that it would be different. There was a thorough work up. I met with the nurse, nurse practioner, and then finally the most gentle man that I have ever met walked in. Dr. Givens was so very kind to me and my son. He spent alot of time with us and wrote several prescriptions. He even took time to rub in medicine to my sons aching skin. He is the very best doctor that I could ever hope to meet. We are blessed to have found him.

March 30th, 2012

See him every 2 to 3 weeks I think he is one of the best doctors in Ohio.

June 15th, 2010

The wait time varies because They takeyou when you are sick and need to be seenSo they fit You in.

July 8th, 2017