A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Givogre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Givogre, Interventional Pain Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Givogre
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Givogre Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Givogre, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Givogre graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Givogre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lee Givogre MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Givogre practice?
- Dr. John Givogre has 1 office location.
Dr. John Givogre practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Pain Management Doctors.