A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Givogre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Givogre, Interventional Pain Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Givogre, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ArthritisBack & Neck PainBone & Joint PainCRPS RSDHeadache PainLower Extremity PainMyofascial PainNeuropathic PainPhantom Limb Pain
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Givogre graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Givogre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lee Givogre MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Givogre practice?
- Dr. John Givogre has 1 office location.
Dr. John Givogre practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Anesthesiologists and Gainesville Pain Management Doctors.