Dr. John Givogre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Givogre?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. John Givogre?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 29th, 2015

Grateful patient

I cannot imagine how my life would be now without the intervention of Dr. Givogre. He has given me back quality of life and is as professional a pain specialist as I have found.

December 30th, 2011

Getting There

After seeing another pain specialist in town that caused me so much pain, this doctor is GREAT. He is to the point and gets it done. He listens to me, he may not be a talker, but he answers any questions I have in a way that I can understand. He never rushes me at an apointment. When I have a procedure done, I don't even know it's done until they say it's ok to stand up now. WOW! And before and after procedures, his staff takes over in such a professional way, I know I'm in good hands. His PA John is excellent as well. I don't mind at all seeing him when Dr. Givogre can't. In fact, I'd rather see him at office visits and let Dr. G do the procedures. Perfect set up. Love 'em!

August 3rd, 2011

amazing!

Wow! I have been in pain for 6 months and i am now pain free! Dr. Givogre and his PA Matt accurately diagnosed me and set me up for a epidural in my back. The procedure was almost pain free and now I'm back to playing golf!

July 26th, 2011

Finest professiFinional in this field in the S.E.

After 19 operations(I've had a tough life), I have constant pain issues from multiple sources. I've been to more than 10 "pain clinics" in the last 3 decades. This guy is the absolute best in his field.During procedures he explains everything as he goes and uses numbing agents in everything first, as it is always in the patients best interest not to jump while they are being done (My wife is a sissy, and she says he gentle like a kitten).He's not condescending, rude or insensitive.He's not terribly talky (until he gets to know you), although sometimes he will leave the procedure room without speaking when he's very busy (as his nurse is helping you get dressed).He's been a gift from God for me...I've had so many terrible Doctors.His staff is good. John J. is the best Physicians Assistant I've ever worked with by a mile.He might not be able to fix what's wrong with you (I've met a few who he couldn't), but that is the nature of the human body and health. But he won't keep you coming back just for the billing. He's plenty busy.Awesome specialist.

March 18th, 2010

I have been to several "specialist" doctors about my condition & this is the first doctor who actually helped me. He said he would not give up trying to help me & he has proved that time & again.

January 2nd, 2010

I left worse than I came in

June 30th, 2017