A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Glaser is Excellent. Dr. Glaser has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Glaser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Back Injuries, Bone Transplantation, and Cervical Herniated Discs.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser graduated from University of Rochester .More Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Hospital
- East Cooper Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glaser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Glaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Glaser practice?
Dr. John Glaser practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Internal Medicine near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Beaufort, SC and Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons and Charleston Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Glaser, Dr. Deshawn Glaser, Dr. Jan Glaser, Dr. Hank Glaser, Dr. Shayne Glaser, Dr. Shane Glaser, Dr. Jackie Glaser, Dr. Giovanni Glaser