A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Glaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Glaser is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Glaser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Glaser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arthur Glaser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Glaser practice?
- Dr. John Glaser has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Glaser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.