A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Glaspy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Glaspy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Glaspy, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaspy graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Glaspy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Glaspy MD is a male Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Glaspy practice?
- Dr. John Glaspy has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Glaspy practices Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Los Angeles Oncologists.