Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Glassburn
Dr. John Glassburn, MD, FACR is a Doctor primarily located in Sewell, NJ, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Radiology. Dr. Glassburn is affiliated with Kennedy Health Systems, Graduate Hospital and Hospital of the University of PA. He speaks English.
Dr. John Glassburn has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. John Glassburn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sewell, NJ.
Dr. Carolyn Horowitz
Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Sewell, NJ 0.01 mi36
Dr. Jackie Leong
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Sewell, NJ 0.01 mi30
Dr. Tamara Lacouture
Radiology, Radiation Oncology
Sewell, NJ 0.01 mi22