A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Glassburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Glassburn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Glassburn, FACR, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassburn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Glassburn has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robertson Glassburn FACR and MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Glassburn practice?
- Dr. John Glassburn has 11 office locations.
Dr. John Glassburn practices Therapeutic Radiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Sewell Radiologists.