A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Glassburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Glassburn, FACR, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassburn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Glassburn has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glassburn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Glassburn practice?
Dr. John Glassburn practices Therapeutic Radiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Sewell Radiologists.