A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Glassco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Glassco, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassco graduated from Medizinische Universitat Vienna.
Dr. Glassco has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glassco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Glassco practice?
Dr. John Glassco practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Los Angeles Pathologists.