A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Glassco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glassco
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Glassco, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassco graduated from Medizinische Universitat Vienna.
Dr. Glassco has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Glassco MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Glassco practice?
- Dr. John Glassco has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Glassco practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Van Nuys Pathologists.