Learn more about Dr. John Glenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Glenn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glenn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glenn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Glenn, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Renal Hypertension
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Glenn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Glenn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kent General Hospital
- Milford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Glenn MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Glenn practice?
- Dr. John Glenn has 1 office location.
Dr. John Glenn practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dover, DE.
See Dover Surgeons.