A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Glenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Glenn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Glenn, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Renal Hypertension
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Glenn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Glenn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kent General Hospital
- Kent General Hospital-Bayhealth Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Glenn MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Glenn practice?
- Dr. John Glenn has 1 office location.
Dr. John Glenn practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dover, DE.
See Dover Surgeons.