A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Glodek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Glodek, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Glodek graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Glodek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Glodek MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Glodek practice?
- Dr. John Glodek has 1 office location.
Dr. John Glodek practices Ophthalmology near Levittown, PA.
See Levittown Ophthalmologists.