A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Glodek, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Glaucoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Glodek graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Glodek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glodek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Glodek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Glodek practice?
Dr. John Glodek practices Ophthalmology near Levittown, PA.
See Levittown Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Glodek, Dr. Evan Glodek, Dr. Giovanni Glodek, Dr. Hank Glodek, Dr. Hans Glodek, Dr. Ian Glodek, Dr. Ivan Glodek, Dr. Jack Glodek