A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Glover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Glover graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glover has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
- Tulsa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Glover DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Glover practice?
- Dr. John Glover has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Glover practices Family Medicine near Vallejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Vallejo Primary Care Doctors.