A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Glover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glover
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Glover Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Glover graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glover has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
- Tulsa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Glover DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Glover practice?
- Dr. John Glover has 1 office location.
Dr. John Glover practices Family Medicine near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Family Physicians.