A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gnann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gnann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gnann graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Gnann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Uab Medical West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gnann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Gnann practice?
Dr. John Gnann practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Allergy & Immunology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Birmingham Internists, Birmingham Infectious Disease Doctors, and Birmingham Allergists.