A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Goddard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Goddard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Goddard graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Goddard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Christopher Goddard MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Goddard practice?
- Dr. John Goddard has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Goddard practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.