A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Godersky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Godersky graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Godersky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Godersky MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Godersky practice?
- Dr. John Godersky has 1 office location.
Dr. John Godersky practices Neurological Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Neurological Surgeons.