A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Elliott Godine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Elliott Godine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Elliott Godine, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott Godine graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Elliott Godine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elliott Godine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans