Dr. John Elliott Godine MD and PHD is male, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Godine is Excellent. Dr. Godine has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Godine, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Diabetes.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Godine graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Godine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Godine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Godine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Godine practice?
Dr. John Godine practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waban, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Godine, Dr. Evan Godine, Dr. Giovanni Godine, Dr. Hank Godine, Dr. Hans Godine, Dr. Ian Godine, Dr. Ivan Godine, Dr. Jack Godine