Learn more about Dr. John Goellner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Goellner, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Medullary Carcinoma)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
- Sweat Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Thyroid Gland Tumor (Oxyphilic Adenoma)
- Thyroiditis (Autoimmune)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goellner graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Goellner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goellner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Goellner practice?
Dr. John Goellner practices Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Pathologists.