A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Goffigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Goffigan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Goffigan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goffigan graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Goffigan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Carl Goffigan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Goffigan practice?
- Dr. John Goffigan has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Goffigan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and Bakersfield, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Radiologists.