A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Golberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Golberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Golberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult Reconstructive Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Golberg graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Golberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Golberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Golberg practice?
Dr. John Golberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.