A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Golberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Golberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Golberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult Reconstructive Surgery
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Golberg graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Golberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Golberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Golberg practice?
- Dr. John Golberg has 1 office location.
Dr. John Golberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woonsocket, RI.
See Woonsocket Orthopedic Surgeons.