Dr. John Goldberg MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2017
Super doc
Very knowledgeable and caring. Gives excellent referrals to specialists when needed.

May 2nd, 2017
A Doctor whom we trust

December 27th, 2016
Only choose ----Dr.John Goldberg
Dr. Goldberg is the finest Primary Physician one can have. He is very professional, always spends time explaining & listening to his patients. I feel very confident about my health care with him as my Doctor.

November 8th, 2016
I have seen Dr G for many years and have great confidence in his skills. He is thorough in his exams, caring and responsive ,a good listener, calm and attentive. He does not hesitate to refer to a specialists when symptoms and tests indicate possible concerns and referred me to a specialist who diagnosed and treated me for thyroid cancer which was caught and treated successfully over 15 years ago with full remission.

October 21st, 2016
Office visit
I have been patient of Dr. Goldberg for 15 years. He is bright, caring, thorough, informative and I could not be happier with him. I am 73 years old and I have had several doctors over the years- I am very pleased that he is my doctor!

October 18th, 2016
Ideal Internist
Dr. Goldberg is the apotheosis of his profession. I see him as an expert, innovator, and highly competent professional. He has been my PCP for over 30 years and I consider him a trusted health advocate and friend.

August 25th, 2016
Great Doctor!
Dr. Goldberg has been my primary care physician for over 20 years. He knows my family and takes an interest in us. Dr. Goldberg refers me to wonderful specialists when I need procedures done. I trust our family to his care. His nurse, Debbie, takes good care of us and promptly returns our phone calls. I highly recommend Dr. Goldberg!

August 7th, 2016
Outstandin in all respects
My father was a physician. I was with my first doctor for over 40 years. Dr. Goldberg reminds me of my father and his partners and the way that they practiced medicine, he takes the time to get to the bottom of the issue. In an age of assembly line medicine he stands out as an exceptional practitioner of the healing arts.

June 27th, 2016
The Best Experience Every Time
Dr. Goldberg and his staff are the best I have ever experienced. They get you in quickly and are a nice as can be. I take a medicine where they have to write me a script every month. I call in the morning and the script is ready by lunch time. I have been to other doctors where they take an average of 36-48 hours to process it. Dr. Goldberg is very professional, yet feels like he is part of my family. He has a very calm demeanor about him that makes me feel at ease whenever I have an appointment with him. I recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care doctor.

June 27th, 2016
I can't recommend Dr. Goldberg more highly.

June 26th, 2016
Been going here for a lot of years--Never had a complaint--spends time with me even if he is behind--that is why he sometimes is behind-because he cares and spends time with every one--Thanks

June 1st, 2016
Very happy with Dr. Goldberg. Professional and pleasant to deal with. Very thorough. Consider myself fortunate to have him for my Doctor.