Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Doctor not at follow up show details Doctor not at follow up
Mar 16th, 2013

Dr Goldblatt did a good job dignosing my problem and suggesting alternative treatments. Unfortunately, when I had a follow up appt, Dr Goldblatt was not there. His PA did not seem to know anything about me, my diagnosis and the treatments I had discussed with Dr Goldblatt. I am comfortable working with a PA or NP but they should be familiar with my medical history. I will not return to this office.

Pain is Gone show details Pain is Gone
Jun 14th, 2012

Dr. Goldblatt has a wonderful bedside manner. He explained everything before and after surgery. He is still following up with me. My shoulder pain is gone. Idefinitely will keep his number handy.

Dr. John show details Dr. John
Apr 2nd, 2012

He's is highly recommended by myself. I trust him with my knees 100%.

Takes time to answer questons show details Takes time to answer questons
Jan 7th, 2011

This was my first time seeing Dr. Goldblatt. He was very good explaining what could be wrong with my knee and the options available. His secretary was very nice and helpful. Dr. Goldblatt did my son's knee surgery-again, very good at answering any questions.

Terrific Job show details Terrific Job
Sep 15th, 2010

Thanks Doc, great job with my shoulder. Excellent care all the way around!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by D. Zimmer on Sep 8th, 2010

Excellent Physician and Surgeon. Gentle and kind. Great bedside manner. Very thorough. I highly recommend him!

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by John Waudby on Feb 25th, 2010

Today was my initial consult with Dr. Goldblatt and I must say I was very impressed. Although he will be performing a very risky and dangerous surgery, I am very confident that all will go well with the surgery.

Aug 20th, 2008

John Goldblatt is a very caring doctor who makes his patients feel important. He has great surgical skills and I trust his judgement 100 percent. I could comfortably refer anybody with knee or shoulder problems to this doctor.