A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Goldenring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Goldenring, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chlamydia Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenring graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Goldenring has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- UC San Diego Health System
- UTMB at Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Matthew Goldenring MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. John M. Goldenring practice?
- Dr. John Goldenring has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Goldenring practices Pediatrics and Public Health near Coronado, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Coronado Pediatricians and Coronado Preventive Medicine Specialists.