A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Golding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Golding is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Golding, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Golding graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Golding has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Golding MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Golding practice?
- Dr. John Golding has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Golding practices Family Medicine near Reidsville, NC.
See Reidsville Primary Care Doctors.