Dr. John Golia Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. John Golia?

Bad Doctor

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

If I could give less than a one star rating for this doctor I would. If you are scheduled for any procedure that requires an anesthesiologist and you end up with Dr. John Golia demand another doctor. Dr. John Golia did not explain my procedure or let me know what he was doing before he did it. He yelled at me and actually cursed when speaking to my husband when the procedure was over. I was in a tremendous amount of pain and he had no compassion nor did he show me any patience or kindness. He was extremely unprofessional.

Posted on October 16th, 2015