A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gomez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gomez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Mariners Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gomez MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Gomez practice?
- Dr. John Gomez has 12 office locations.
Dr. John Gomez practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Coral Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL and Plantation, FL.
See Coral Springs Pain Management Doctors.