A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lewis Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lewis Goodman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lewis Goodman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis Goodman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lewis Goodman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lewis Goodman MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Lewis Goodman practice?
- Dr. John Lewis Goodman has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Lewis Goodman practices Surgery near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Everett Surgeons.