A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Goodman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Goodman practice?
Dr. John Goodman practices Surgery near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bonney Lake, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Everett Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Goodman, Dr. Evan Goodman, Dr. Giovanni Goodman, Dr. Hank Goodman, Dr. Hans Goodman, Dr. Ian Goodman, Dr. Ivan Goodman, Dr. Jack Goodman