A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Goosey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Goosey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Goosey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goosey graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goosey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goosey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Goosey practice?
Dr. John Goosey practices Ophthalmology near Pearland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Pearland Ophthalmologists.