Dr. John Gorsline Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Gorsline?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. John Gorsline?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

October 23rd, 2013

??

I was seen by Dr Gorsline in 2005. I had a PAP done on my first visit and did not like the experience. When he finished my legs were still open he then rested his wrists on my knees and proceeded to talk to me about what he had just done and how to go about scheduling another appointment. I just wanted him to move away so I could close my legs. He seemed to enjoy the fact of being in charge.

December 17th, 2010

husband

15 years ago while Dr. fingers worked in Seattle. he was my wife's oygn of our first born of 6. Dr. fingers did cervix exams monthly from months 2-7 then bi-weekly after. We never felt comfortable and did not realize this was not necessary at that time. Dr. Gorsline gives off a freak vibe and should be monitored with young women who do not know better. If we would of known we would of stopped this and filed a complaint. I will always remember him as Dr. freaky fingers!

July 15th, 2010

Biker Doc????

This guy needs some serious looking into. He made my daughter wait almost 2 hours past her appointment time; he was attired in black biker boots, tight black jeans, and a dirty gray tshirt. My daughter should have ran at the sight of him, but didn't. She was referred to this quack in boots due to some internal chronic pelvic pain. He did not even exam her...but merely decided to tell her that it was all in her head and due to the fact that she was "too fat"!!!! He refused to do the scope (which was why she was there to begin with) and told her to go home and lose some weight and the pain would disappear. He also made some scathing remark about the fact that my daughter cooks mexican food for her and her husband....and he replied that "mexican food is crap". Now this came from a supposedbly professional specialist. He is nothing but a dirty, foul mouthed, quack who needs to have his license revoked.

May 1st, 2010

The lowest of the low

After 14 years, I am still dealing with the abuse I suffered at the hands of Mr Gorsline in Seattle. I'm five foot six and at the time I weighed 130 pounds. Mr Gorsline referred to me as obese, sent the nurse out of the room and then did an anal exam after I asked him not to. Then he walked out of the exam room slamming the door. I was left there in a hot room for 90 minutes and whenever I would crack the door open for some air, he would come back and slam the door again. I was fairly young and afraid to ask what was going on or if I could leave. I finally snuch out of the office to a hallway and used the phone to call my husband who told me to leave, which I did. I should have pressed charges that day, but I was afraid to. I would not recommend Mr Gorsline to anyone.

March 9th, 2016