A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gosche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gosche, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosche graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Gosche has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gosche accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans