Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Fantastic DR. show details Fantastic DR.
by Richard Berry on Dec 4th, 2013

This dr. has treated me for over 20 years. I moved 70 miles away and still go to him. He has been the family's dr. also until they all moved away. He has helped me in numerous ways. He has always been very easy to talk to and very attentive to my needs. He is very preventive oriented and concerned about his patients. I do not see how anyone could be a better doctor. I have lived and worked in many areas in the US before staying in this area and have seen doctors for many things over the years. This is an outstanding gentleman and doctor. I also know many doctors personally, including many world class doctors in different specialties. Dr. Gosling is outstanding and has the respect of his peers as well. It is unfortunate that the physician groups that the good family doctors have to belong to to survive are so closed minded and limit the good doctors ability to treat without interference. To them it is all about liability and money with no regard for the patients. Oh, and their egos.

business manager show details business manager
by steve s. on Feb 28th, 2013

I've been seeing doctor Gosling for about four years now andhave never had a bad experience with him or his office staff. He is always prompt and to the point about the visit. He is the type of doctor that loves a small town pratice and gives that type service, first names, knows your aches and pains and helps you get through them on a personal oneonone basis.

Dec 15th, 2011

15 year patient.Very thorough, never rushing through exams.Actually checked CDC to be sure of latest treatment.5 star, not 4

Oct 20th, 2009

Dr. Gosling is a very caring doctor who has a great bedside manner with his patients.

incompetent office staff show details incompetent office staff
Sep 12th, 2009

A physician is limited by non medical professionals working for him,especially when they talk negatively about Pt's after speaking with them over the phone so that people in the office can overhear.They also don't know when a call is urgent from a PT. They do not have a nurse to screen their calls.Office visits very short and mundane,,, non caring.

by bullticky on Apr 9th, 2009 on yahoo.com

One who cares: Dr. Gosling is the best doctor that I have ever had. He will spend as much time with you as needed. He will answer ANY questions that you may have. He really cares about his patiants. He is takeing care of me in my illness and I am gald that he is my doctor.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Sep 10th, 2006 on yahoo.com

One who cares: Dr. Gosling is the best doctor that I have ever had. He will spend as much time with you as needed. He will answer ANY questions that you may have. He really cares about his patiants. He is takeing care of me in my terminal illness and I am

Read Full Review at yahoo.com