A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gottdiener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottdiener
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gottdiener, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Body Weight
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottdiener graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Gottdiener has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Gottdiener MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John S. Gottdiener practice?
- Dr. John Gottdiener has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gottdiener practices Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Cardiologists.