A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gottdiener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottdiener
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gottdiener Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gottdiener, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Body Weight
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottdiener graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Gottdiener has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Gottdiener MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John S. Gottdiener practice?
- Dr. John Gottdiener has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gottdiener practices Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Cardiologists.