Learn more about Dr. John Gottsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gottsch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottsch
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gottsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gottsch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy
- Fungal eye infections
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Postcataract Aphakia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottsch graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gottsch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dunnegan Gottsch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Gottsch practice?
- Dr. John Gottsch has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gottsch practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.