Learn more about Dr. John Gottsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gottsch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottsch
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gottsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gottsch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy
- Fungal eye infections
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Postcataract Aphakia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottsch graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gottsch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dunnegan Gottsch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Gottsch practice?
- Dr. John Gottsch has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gottsch practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.