Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Gough
Dr. John Gough, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, NC, with another office in Ahoskie, NC. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Gough is affiliated with Bertie Memorial Hospital, Pitt County Memorial Hospital and Heritage Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Gough has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. John Gough is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Greenville, NC 0 mi8
Dr. Anthony Frank Jr
Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Adult Care
Greenville, NC 0 mi19
Dr. Jeffrey Ferguson
Greenville, NC 0 mi12