A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gover
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gover Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gover, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 52 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Colon Cancer
- Critical Care
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetic Foot
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gover graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Gover has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Greenview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Gover MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Gover practice?
- Dr. John Gover has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gover practices Internal Medicine near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Internists.