A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gozar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gozar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gozar, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gozar graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Gozar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alvin Gozar MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Gozar practice?
- Dr. John Gozar has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gozar practices Emergency Medicine near Loxahatchee, FL.
See Loxahatchee Emergency Physicians.